Wednesday 23 May 2012

Awesome Opportunities!

Hear from your peers. Our current batch shares why they think getting the award by Taylor’s College is AWESOME!

"I have gained lots of invaluable experience while organising different events. I was given the chance to attend many workshops and improve my soft skills. In the Leadership Programme, I was guided by experienced coaches. With this, I have gained a wider view of life. I am now able to think critically and analytically to solve a problem and make the right decision."

- Huen Yi Wen, SMJK Katholik, Petaling Jaya


"It is an honour to receive this scholarship. It is a gift that keeps on giving, providing me with the motivation to achieve greater success later on."

- Sim Sxu Gene, SMK Seri Hartamas







"Taylor’s provide a balanced learning environment, aimed at producing well-rounded students. Getting the scholarship to Taylor’s College gives me the opportunity to build on my soft skills which are essential when I go into the real world."
- Brandon Tang, SMK Cheras

No comments:

Post a Comment